Friday, February 17, 2006


Yesterday was a record breaking high in Abilene of 83! Right now, its one o'clock in the afternoon and its 30 degress with wind chill making it feel like 18 degrees. When I moved here from Alabama I was literally and physically blown away by the weather changes here. Okay, I went to see Jeremiah Johnson and maybe some of you remember, most of the movie takes place in the snow. When I went into the theatre it was hot and there was a dust storm blowing...when I came out of the movie it was snowing. Let me tell ya...that was a surreal feeling.
The weather changes excite me. It reminds me that someone else is in charge. It reminds me of the power that is at play here. I love it!!
Oh..last night I went to Sing Song in sandals and came out needing my boots! Whitney was singing in the Sophomore class and she was the cutest up there...nothing to do with this, but she is just dang awesome!!

4 comment(s):

It makes you wonder if Mother Nature is going through menopause.

By Blogger Clint, at 11:55 AM  

Clint, I now crown you the one liner king..you can make me laugh with one sentence..you can make think with one thought..you even made me cry once..

By Blogger Beverly, at 12:07 PM  

Is that like trash can liners?

By Blogger Clint, at 12:24 PM  

i know - he does that - one minute i'm laughing hysterically and the next i'm pondering some deep thought. really though clint i would only trash about 10% of it. but then that 10% is what really makes me love ya!

By Blogger Candy, at 2:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home