Friday, September 07, 2007

And I think to myself what a wonderful world*


sitting at the playground, with my students, watching them playing in the sand..actually keeping an eye on Antonio who flipped me off the first week and is ready to rumble with anyone, but alas he is stealing my heart..anyway, Anna comes up to me and shows me a small little pebble looking thing in her hand.."What's that?" i ask, and she says.."It's a dinosaur tooth." ....Lord help me to make small things in my life into big beautiful experiences..


*From "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

3 comment(s):

was she being imaginative? or could it really have been a tooth??

By Blogger gracie, at 5:48 AM  

Beverly I sure miss the stories of your kids....gettin the bird alot huh?!! OMG I couldn't stop laughing!! Kids have such a wild imagination...I wish I had that imagination.

By Blogger Dina, at 10:00 AM  

I am glad for school stories, too!
And, I will pray that prayer with you--for you and me and all of us.

By Blogger Laurie, at 12:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home