Monday, February 20, 2006

Just when you think things are getting better....just feeling a bit discouraged today.

17 comment(s):

Bevy,
I love you! You are amazing, and a true light! I'm praying for ya, girl...
love,
Katie

By Blogger Katie, at 3:49 PM  

Think Winterfest!
Think Riding on the Bus with Me!
That should encourage because nothing is more depressing than riding 3 hours by the youth minister!

By Blogger Michael, at 4:12 PM  

Beverly, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. My thoughts are with you, and I pray that your spirits lift soon.

By Blogger Laurie, at 7:59 PM  

Beverly - love you.

By Blogger Candy, at 8:38 PM  

Suck it up girl, no wimps on this ride:)

By Blogger Clint, at 8:58 PM  

Warmest wishes from the Sammich Islands. You've my prayers for His comfort and rejuvination.

By Blogger Scott, at 9:03 PM  

Oh shure Scott make me look bad.

By Blogger Clint, at 9:07 PM  

OK it is bugging me. Beverly you are an awesome child of God. The evil one knows that and knows how powerful God can work through you. Your pain is Gods gain. You will get through this and you and your loved ones will soar on the wings of a dove. I have my sword ready and if I have to I will come over and fight to the death. I love you.

By Blogger Clint, at 8:59 AM  

I'm with Clint! You call and we're there on your doorstep, me with oil in hand. Until then we're out here fighting for you.

By Blogger Candy, at 12:40 PM  

thanks guys...

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:08 PM  

Beverly,

I know I posted before, but I just have to say how wonderful it is to see how much your friends love you. I love that they will tell you so openly, too.

"I have my sword ready and if I have to I will come over and fight to the death. I love you."-- That just struck me as really beautiful.

I really hope you are feeling better.

By Blogger Laurie, at 9:21 PM  

Hey, Clint - I've read all your other comments. You've got nothing to worry about - I get encouraged by reading your encouragement of others. You da man, man.

By Blogger Scott, at 2:38 AM  

Hey, Sweet Girl!

Am SOOOOO glad to find your blog!! I know, we have not seen each other in years. I cannot believe that pic of you -- have you been taking anti-aging pills, or what??

Fun memories are blessing me today (22 Feb) as I read through some of your blog entries. Sam is SO grown!! Your bubble-acious personality is coming through! Probably not something you feel like hearing when you're discouraged with life's little whoppers. But I pray that today you are feeling better and things are looking up ...

Please give my love to your precious mom, and to sister S.

Love ya!

By Blogger Deb, at 3:21 AM  

You mean that picture of you with big red dots on your face is, actually, REALLY Whitney???

Oh, dear ... at realisations such as this, one dares the comment:
'Today I feel the years of my age ...'

She's so gorgeous!

By Blogger Deb, at 3:36 AM  

Bev,
I want to add my two cents in. I love you so much for so many reasons. One, your incredibly quick sense of humor, your love for Sam and Whitney, and your love for Jesus. Thank you for being willing to share your struggles so that we can be the Body for you and with you.
Lauren

By Blogger Lauren, at 7:08 AM  

Wow..I feel the love.
katie..you are amazing, sweet girl!
lauren...you are so precious, thank you.
deb...I am so happy to hear from you.
Michael..I have blocked that memory from my mind. :)
laurie and scott..its so weird, I don't even know you two, except through blogging, and I count you as friends that I have grown to love..
clint and candy...(sniff,sniff) thank you for being willing to be warriors at my side and in my stead. I am humbled that I have such friends and I do feel your strength...

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:51 AM  

Thanks, Beverly. I have had the very same thought!

By Blogger Laurie, at 6:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home