Sunday, February 26, 2006


"One morning over at Elizabeth's beach house she asked me if I'd rather go water skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want to answer that question, but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. Three days later I was on my way out to the desert, and that was that." ~Anthony~
Oh man, this is one of my all time favorite movies. Some say its a bit slow but I love it. There are so many great lines and the Wilson boys are in it, so that says alot. I think they wrote the movie.
This was Anthony's explanation of why he went to the mental hospital...
Did you ever just feel like one more thing would send you over? I love people. I love it that Anthony states how we all have felt at times. You ever feel that way?

7 comment(s):

If you do rent the movie...it's got alot of language in it..

By Blogger Beverly, at 1:32 PM  

I felt that way on Friday morning. I immediately sent out an email prayer request to a friend and went upstairs to my chair and had it out with God. He showed up and we talked. I was in or near tears all morning. Finally it hit me, holy cow, come hell or high water I have the ability to sit and talk to the King of Kings. And He likes me. I've felt better ever since.

By Blogger Candy, at 5:10 PM  

He does like you and so do I!! Hey Candy, you should see my precious party hose and hanger paddle. It turned out really cute! Thanks for the idea.

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:27 PM  

I knew you could do it Bev!

By Blogger Candy, at 4:04 AM  

The answer to your last question - Every dad gum day.

By Blogger Demosthenes, at 3:58 PM  

Candy..wait a minute I want to sit in this chair you speak of..
Demosthenes...wow...you posted on my blog..i am psyched! and... and in answer to my last question...sometimes its every other day for me, these days.

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:24 PM  

Hey bev- I have a question for you. email me so I'll have your address- asn02a@acu.edu Cute blog by the way! I love reading it!
~Mandy Nelson

By Blogger Mandy, at 6:11 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home