Friday, March 10, 2006

And when I was weak, unable to speak
Still I could call You by name
And I said, Heartache Healer, Secret Keeper
Be my best friend
And you said, I Am
~Nicole Nordeman~

10 comment(s):

Beverly - is that the same picture that hangs in your dining room? I cannot tell you how it warms my heart to see Jesus' hand holding me up on His shoulder like that. Thanks for sharing!!!

By Blogger Candy, at 2:35 PM  

yes a few did. wade, daniel, branson, stephen, patrick, andy p, garrison. it was really good!

By Blogger Katie, at 5:57 PM  

Candy..the one in my dining room has Jesus holding the sheep in his arms but its the same depiction..my shepherd caring for the lost lamb.

Katie..I am so glad that you guys had a good time...I am so glad that Wade went, I worry about him...

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:56 PM  

yes, and i'm glad you're there for those boys. a great group went-even though we mainly just had fun the whole time-it keeps them out of trouble for a few days at least...

By Blogger Katie, at 9:54 PM  

Yeah..Mr.Frustrated..I walked 3 1/2 miles around Kirby and saw one white pelican..it was still fun though...I drove back by Nelson Park and there were about 60 white pelicans on the back pond..I think they have come over to our neck of the woods..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:57 PM  

Bev - I was wondering why you drive all the way over to Kirby when Nelson is right there!!

By Blogger Candy, at 5:08 AM  

i'm with lynette

By Blogger Clint, at 8:34 AM  

okay, Lynette, Kirby Lake hike..you are on.

By Blogger Beverly, at 10:44 AM  

not without me - no way

By Blogger Candy, at 7:21 PM  

hahah maybe that would be fun if all the girls from the small group could go on a field trip to Kirby Lake..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home