Friday, March 03, 2006


Oh dear................I take a practice state certification test tomorrow...Please pray at 1:00...don't know what time that is Hawaii time, Scott?

21 comment(s):

I'll be praying for you Beverly!! Pray for me when the test is over. I'll be with 18 6th grade girls decorating and heating up dinner for their parents. Pray hard - we need it!

By Blogger Candy, at 8:28 PM  

it's just practice, hay you coud be a Dr.

By Blogger Clint, at 8:31 PM  

Oh Candy..is it the 6th grade dinner? I will be praying for you. I know it will be wonderful. I remember when Whitney did that, I loved it.

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:34 PM  

Clint..you and your one liners..I bet you would be fun to go fishing with..I don't even fish. Hey, wouldn't that be fun this summer, if we all went fishing as a small group. Lynette could even bring in a spiritual fishing theme!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:36 PM  

i type with one finger, all i can do is one line

By Blogger Clint, at 8:39 PM  

you two are carrying on without me??

By Blogger Candy, at 8:44 PM  

this is the best way to end the night, with a smile on my face..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:47 PM  

What are you practising to be certified for? :) Here, when you're certified, that means you're going to the funny farm!

I will be praying for you, though ... that would be about 7pm. You do a great job, and if you see the examiner coming at you with a straight jacket, just throw your pencils down and run for cover!

Love ya!

By Blogger Deb, at 1:13 AM  

Wow, my wife is taking some such test tomorrow too (one step of her teacher cert. stuff). Prayers shall commence with appropriate longitudinal considerations.

By Blogger Scott, at 1:26 AM  

lynette..do we have to use worms?

scott..I'll pray for your wife also. thanks.

deb..you don't have to take a test to be certifiably insane everybody just kind of crowns you that. I got that certification a long time ago.

Ed...9:45, 10:22 it does not matter, I just covet your prayers..thanks!

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:03 AM  

well?

By Blogger Clint, at 3:44 PM  

It was so hard...every answer seemed like the best and taking in on a saturday was not a good day. Well, I usually make A's but I made a 78% on this one today! I cried. Then a friend of mine called and said she made a 63%. It was stinkin hard!! My Prof. told me that this test is not like others..you can't make 100%....75% is passing and that means I have the go ahead to take the official one. So...thanks for your prayers and I'll try not to be a perfectionist about this!

By Blogger Beverly, at 5:30 PM  

congrats

By Blogger Clint, at 7:23 PM  

You go, girl! Show those them what it takes, no matter how many crowns one wears, or if they all sorta hang askew, or what ...

The 100% thang, well, 78% might just reflect the reality of a truly interesting life, and sometimes that's not too bad.

You are 100% in God's eyes!

By Blogger Deb, at 9:47 AM  

'those them??? Obviously not even working at 78% here!

Gotta luv it!

By Blogger Deb, at 9:48 AM  

Congrats, Beverly!

By Blogger Laurie, at 11:04 AM  

Beverly, you did it! You passed on to the next phase. I knew you could do it! You've worked so hard. You deserve all the good things God has in store for you and even if you didn't deserve it He'd give it all to you anyway because He loves you so very very much. We missed you last night. it was powerful and precious.

By Blogger Candy, at 4:30 AM  

hey you - I want more!! Isn't that brain of yours rested yet?? oh yeah, you're in school - I guess not.

By Blogger Candy, at 6:18 AM  

Frustrated...I made a 78...I am use to high 90's but my brother called me from Hong Kong and said this is strictly a pass fail deal..

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:26 AM  

beverly, I have you figured out. You are not posting a new post because you are hoping to get as many comments as me. Well you are only half way there:)

By Blogger Clint, at 7:46 AM  

Clint, you've figured me out..okay here's a new post.

By Blogger Beverly, at 7:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home