Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Getting Real..................

"Let's just allow ourselves to be whatever it is that we are."
~Garden State~

5 comment(s):

There's another movie I want to see. For some reason Geoff is not interested. I can tell by this quote that I'd find some value in it.

By Blogger Candy, at 4:11 PM  

Its a real different movie and lots of language but there are some poignant scenes in it.

By Blogger Beverly, at 4:42 PM  

amelia..yay..you came to my blog..

By Blogger Beverly, at 8:12 PM  

Great quote! I have discovered some things about myself here lately. I really don't like to do certain things, thouth they may not be wrong, I just don't feel comfortable doing them. I am learning that is fine and I like who I am. Cheezy, I know, but it's good to get to this place.

By Blogger Jeans, at 3:36 PM  

Cheezy is not a bad thing, Jeans.

By Blogger Beverly, at 6:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home